Our son found himself making friends, getting good grades and working hard on the issues that brought him to Chamberlain.
Chamberlain International School was opened in 1976 as the Frederic L. Chamberlain School. The concept behind the school was to create an environment that offered both educational excellence as well as support and guidance. It was an important goal to provide a feeling of family and caring.
- Chamberlain offers on-campus diagnostic programming, individual therapy, psychiatric services, therapeutic groups, nursing care, and family therapy. Read more about our clinical services.
- Chamberlain has a 1:4 teacher-to-student ratio. Like everyone working at Chamberlain, teachers are profoundly committed to providing a great school experience for students who need strong support.
- Chamberlain was founded in 1976 by William Schulpen Doherty and Jeanne Edwards, both still leading the school (as Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer, respectively). Meet our founders.
- For students it is fun to live here in a campus setting where camaraderie and friendships form. Read about campus life.
- Chamberlain is much more than a strong academic program. We offer a rigorous academic curriculum, high interest and hands on enrichment courses as well as study trips to Washington D.C., Bermuda and Europe. See Academics and Credit Recovery
- Chamberlain's students have a wide range of challenges, interests, insights, and potential.
- When you help students rise to their potential, you also positively affect the lives of families.
- Want to learn to fly an airplane? Build a car or remodel a truck? Learn about our aviation and automotive tech programs.
- Read excerpts from a recent graduation speech.